Friday, May 20, 2011

Palomino

Hello all!
This is a new mural I recently finished at a friend's house! I had a lot of fun painting it, and my friend and her mother are happy with it! While I was painting it her barn cats were all over me begging to be stroked, and it was hard to concentrate with horses around! I finished the actual painting part in three days, and then a fourth day to seal it.
I heard from the local university where I did the other mural, and they want another mural over the summer! Maybe more then one! So I should be set for a summer job! Between that and some art classes I should be totally set! I hope you like the mural!
Lydia

2 comments:

  1. Great job, as usual! Good news about the University! Check out my blog, birdsinmybackyardandbeyond.blogspot.com It's all about birds :)

    ReplyDelete