Sunday, October 16, 2011

You at the Zoo











Hello!
wow it's been awhile! I have been so busy with homework and other things, so my blog and deviantart are very neglected!
All of these photos are from thanksgiving weekend, when we went to the zoo :) My camera broke so these are taken with my old(er) Nikon. I still love that camera, just need to give it a viewfinder! Lots of fun at the zoo though!
I just bought a new camera! It is a Canon Rebel, with a couple lenses. I am already in love with it! Hopefully I can get out to someplace exciting and take some pictures that aren't my backyard! Stay tuned! I may upload some school projects and personal projects!
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Stunning shots! So sorry to hear that your other camera broke, but I'm glad you got a new one! What model is your new camera? I have a Canon Rebel T1i. :)

    ReplyDelete