Thursday, December 15, 2011

Architectural and Natural

Birds over a field, took this through the car window
The sun through the trees, also through the car's window
Chickadee at one of my Aunt's feeders, she gets so many birds!
Downtown buildings
Female Mallard, beautiful bird :)
Female mallard again, not albino
Fountain at the downtown canal
An old church, this photo was a happy accident....a VERY happy accident!
A statue outside the war museum
Downtown, no big deal just standing in the middle of the road :D

The same old church as the happy accident
Inside the war museum, can not wait to go back there!

Hello!
Here is the second part of our vacation at my Aunt's house. I had a field day with my camera! I kept stopping in the middle of the road to shoot a picture. Sometimes it feels like I am annoying people when I go out with my camera, I tend to move rather slowly! I am going to have to start going to places by myself!
I hope we get some snow soon around here! It has just been raining a lot, and I want to get out and take some photos but it is too wet! Hopefully soon it will snow, I want snow for Christmas! It has been so wet and mild here, it doesn't feel like Christmas at all, more like October or something!
This is the last of the photos for now! I will upload some school projects next!
Thank you for looking!
Lydia

p.s. tell me what you think of the new header!

1 comment:

  1. That mallard isn't albino. If it was, it would be white with red eyes. It could be a morph or a different specie of duck. I hear you about going out with the camera with people....my kids constantly complain I walk too slow with a camera! We will have to go together :)

    ReplyDelete