Sunday, December 18, 2011

School MishMash






Hello again!
I am mass uploading a bunch of projects here so bear with me :) I will start at the top and work down:
1. Snowboard Design, We had to design a snowboard on any theme at all. I actually didn't do a horse for once! check out my friend's design: clicky it is pretty awesome :) I got a 9/10 on my snowboard.
2. Product Illustration, the project was to take a photo of a mouse (my brother's in this case) and recreate it in photoshop. I got a 10/10 on this project.
3-5. Beer Design, I created a logo, ad, box, and bottle design for this project. This is just the bottle design and logo (logo is just the front of the bottle). I STILL haven't gotten a mark on this.
That is all for now! I am going to bed now, it is late, whoops. I will upload more tomorrow!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment