Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wet and Wild

School project, human-like eye with owl feathers
My fishies!!!
Goldfinch in the backyard
Sparrow
Lamppost in our front yard
Chickadee
Nuthatch
Hello!
I finally got around to uploading these bird pictures! I have a few folders on my desktop that are waiting to be uploaded, hopefully I will finish it up soon!
The top photo is a school project. We had to find reference for a human eye we liked. We then had to add stuff to it and change it around, mine is very owl based. I got a 9/10 on it!
The rest of the photos are just from around the house, we put up our feeder recently so it is pretty busy back there! I should try to get a photo of our resident skunk! Mom is trying to encourage him to move out, he can't live under our porch!
Enjoy the photos!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment